[extropy-chat] ExI profiled?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 19:21:08 UTC 2007

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> > bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of The
> Avantguardian
> > Subject: [extropy-chat] ExI profiled?
> > http://www.quantcast.com/extropy.org
> >
> > ... Most notably that visitors to the ExI
> > website are predominantly African American. If it
> is
> > true, then move over NAACP, theres a new org in
> town.
> > :) But if it is indeed true, how come there seem
> to be
> > so few on the list? Stuart LaForge
>

> Stuart, how would you know if there are so few
> African Americans on the
> list?  What if we didn't see a reason to mention it?

I don't. I was simply expressing my *unsubstantiated*
doubts that we are some 80% African American as is
claimed by the website. But if we were, it wouldn't
matter to me one bit.

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just." -Abraham Lincoln