[extropy-chat] ExI profiled?

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 20:39:55 UTC 2007

On 1/21/07, gts <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >  ExIers, where are you from?
>
> Born and raised in the suburbs of the San Francisco Bay Area, currently
> living in the Ohio River Valley area.

Ok, Amara I can understand, dust is everywhere (and nowhere after you use
the vacuum).  Growing up on a boat, migrating around the world, you are
lucky if you can catch her in a solar sail the size of the moon.  But I do
not understand the SFB to Ohio migration path.

My vector is BOS->NYC<->LA->SF<->NYC->SEA<->MOS->BOS.  But as those of you
who know me know there are a lot of side excursions.

R.