[extropy-chat] Progress? What Progress?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 04:02:12 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of BillK
>

> I liked his comment about email, that most people email each other
> about twice a day, something the Victorian postal service managed to
> do perfectly adequately.  :)
>
> BillK

I see, and did the Victorian postal service manage to send mail to a self
selected group of special interest subscribers, all over the globe at such
speed that these scattered technophiles were able to have what amounts to a
near real time conversation?

I did like the comment about cotton and wool.  My friends, cotton, wool and
leather are most wonderful substances for making clothing.  I don't worry
about the fact that they are natural.

{8-]