[extropy-chat] blatant self aggrandizement

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 00:40:02 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Damien Broderick
> Subject: [extropy-chat] blatant self aggrandizement
>
> ... Award for best Australian science fiction novel of 2006.
>
> Damien Broderick

Woohoo!  Good on ya mate!  {8-]

> ...I'm far too shy and discreet to mention...

Is it not written in the book of Hezekiah chapter 4 verse 7: "If a man hath
a horn yet bloweth not his own horn, wherewithal shall it be blown?"

> ...just been awarded the 2007 Aurealis Award...

We are proud to have you as our friend bud.  I tell 'em I know you
personally, but they do not believe.  {8^D

So I show em page 87 of The Spike.  {8-]