[extropy-chat] blatant self aggrandizement

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Jan 28 01:12:28 UTC 2007

At 05:01 PM 1/27/2007 -0800, Jef wrote:

>Looking forward to your next.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It's a popsci investigation of alleged psi
phenomena and those who've studied it seriously over the last 70 or
so years, especially my pal Dr. Edwin May who ran the research
contract side of the long-classified govt psi program popularly known
as Stargate, and his best subject, Joseph McMoneagle. But wait,
there's more, much more.

OUTSIDE THE GATES OF SCIENCE is the title.

Should be released end of May, or a bit later. (Yes, I know,
precognition should leave me in no doubt...)

Damien Broderick