[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Mon Jan 29 21:45:45 UTC 2007

Well, John, I hope you survive to the Singularity so that I can have
the pleasure of observing your reaction when you are proved wrong
about all this, by AI's that are better able to conduct these
experiments than us humans ;-)

Of course, by then I may have rewired myself so as to eliminate such
trivial pleasures from my psyche!!

-- Ben G