[ExI] Future: modern government

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 3 19:57:40 UTC 2007

I was just reading a comment by Fillon in an address before the newly
elected parliment: "We must renew our political democracy, modernize our
social democracy, and support our intellectual and scientific excellence."

Le Français moderne? While I like modernizing institutions so that they
function with up-to-date techniques and methods, I chuckled in thinking
about how this might affect the core postmodernists' interesting by trying
dribble.

Natasha