[ExI] keith in the news again

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 01:43:09 UTC 2007

> Joseph Bloch:

> There's a relatively brief story from the Saturday paper here:
>
> http://www.mercurynews.com/search/ci_6322465

This is a shortened version, perhaps 20% of the text that was in Saturday's
dead trees version of the Merc.  I don't know where to find a full text
online version of that article.  I didn't get today's (Sunday's) paper.
Lets see if the governator will terminate Keith's sentence or grant a
paaahdon.

spike