[ExI] r.i.p. ladybird johnson

samantha sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Jul 14 17:09:05 UTC 2007

Damien Broderick wrote:
> At 07:40 AM 7/13/2007 -0700, Jef Allbright wrote:
>

>> And so you initiate a thread about personal identity?!
>>

> I thought it was about the Kennedy assassination and the need for gun control.

Yeah sure.  Take guns away from the citizens to stop the CIA from
orchestrating a hit on a troublesome president.  Sounds like a
reasonable candidate for the "Stupid Monkey" thread award to me.   Let's
do it!

Actually I was expecting the thread to devolve into a paean for the
"Great Society".   :-)

- s