[ExI] [wta-talk] Transhumanism and regulation

Joseph Bloch joseph at josephbloch.com
Sun Jul 15 23:53:52 UTC 2007

Found on another list (and heavily cropped to preserve just the pithiest
part)...

To which I would point out, in an equally broad (and therefore useless in
the specific, but perhaps applicable in the general) sense...

Republicans (and to a greater extent Libertarians) believe that people
themselves should have fewer public decisions affecting them in the first
place.

Joseph
http://www.josephbloch.com