[ExI] The Reality of Categories

Chris Hibbert hibbert at mydruthers.com
Mon Jul 16 17:26:11 UTC 2007

> On this list we have quite a few fans of PCR (pan-critical
> rationalism, which should have its own wikipedia page but
> does not---there's a bit under "critical rationalism", I think).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancritical_rationalism

has a short paragraph on the subject.  (Originally written by Mike
Linksvayer in 2005.)  There are pointers to that page from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panrationalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationalism_%28disambiguation%29 and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Warren_Bartley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_authority

And two lists of philosophies.

Chris
--
C. J. Cherryh, "Invader", on why we visit very old buildings:
       "A sense of age, of profound truths.  Respect for something

Chris Hibbert
chris at pancrit.org
Blog:   http://pancrit.org