[ExI] The rock "was The Reality of Categories"

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 18 02:30:32 UTC 2007

>What would you actually say to an alien who thought
>you were crazy to assert that the rock was the same
>rock as yesterday?

>I would first make sure that there was not a
>communication problem.  Then I would ask him why the
>two rocks were not the same.  He might say that one
>was a "today-rock" and one was a "yesterday-rock",
>but that would probably indicate nothing more than a
>communication or language difficulty.

Yes I agree, thanks for the thought, language has
always been a problem within communication.

I would ask the alien; "as i've observed the rock for
at least 10 years, the rock hasn't changed". At the
same time I understand that "the rock" has came in
contact with many of species, is the rock different or
has the rock changed "the specie".

Is this what you where getting at?

Just Curious
Anna