[ExI] A Cyborg or a transhuman ?

John desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 20:13:51 UTC 2007

Ben wrote:
  >Can i have my million dollars now, please?

  Uhmm..., that would be *six* million dollars. : )

  I believe (Natasha, correct me if I'm wrong) that FM 2030 would agree that a cyborg is by nature a Transhuman of sorts (even if he or she does not realize this and has a different worldview).

  Ben, I guess you didn't realize that all Transhumanists ARE in fact cyborgs!  Have you ever attempted to best Max More in an argument or beat him at arm wrestling? hee  Attend Transvision 2007 and the WTA will get you fully outfitted with the latest artificial super-limbs and internal organs.  I believe the registration fee covers this.

  John Grigg  :  )

ben <benboc at lineone.net> wrote:
  "nvitamore at austin.rr.com" asked:

> Can anyone answer the million dollar question:
>
> What is the difference between a cyborg and a transhum?

Easy.

I'd say that a cyborg is necessarily a transhuman, but a transhuman
isn't necessarily a cyborg.

Can i have my million dollars now, please?

ben