[ExI] Email software - what do you like?

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Jul 30 14:47:02 UTC 2007

This is off the heavy topics of late, but if anyone has an email
software that you really love, or even just simply like a lot because
it is so good, please let me know.  I have been using Eudora for
years and they have discontinued and haven't a clue what to use now.

Feel free to email me privately.

Many thanks,
Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha<http://www.natasha.cc/> Vita-More
PhD Candidate, <http://www.planetary-collegium.net/about/>Planetary
<http://www.planetary-collegium.net/about/>Collegium
Situated in the Faculty of Technology, School of Computing,
Communications and Electronics,
University of Plymouth, England
<http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
<http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy Institute

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller