[ExI] plamegate: the plot thickens

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:25:06 UTC 2007

On 5/31/07, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Jeff, its great to see you posting again.  We wondered where you had been
> and hoped you were OK.  You are well and happy, ja?  Your bride too?

The world's surpassing strange my friend.  If I live ten thousand
years, the mystery and wonder will only deepen.  I'm lovin' it.

All's good with me and mine.

Too soon to tell but, after a drought, the pleasure of writing may be
returning.  But, when I'm not working hard, I'm working hard at
procrastinating, and writing is sooo hard and takes soooo loooooong.

Who am I kidding?  The questions I want to explore just keep piling
up, unasked and unanswered.  I need those bio-computational upgrades
yesterday.  These delays are quite irksome.

I launched my kayak from the back yard today and paddled, oh, maybe
five hundered meters, to the oyster beds.  Collected five dozen just
by reaching over the side.  Gail and I are going to visit friends on
Salt Spring Island this weekend.  They like oysters.  The sun was
bright, the air warm, and the water nearly glass.  A day of pure
magic.

Now I have to go and fold some laundry.

Extropes, if you're up this way -- Sunshine Coast of BC --  drop me a
line.  Visitors are welcome.  I've got toys.

--
Best, Jeff Davis

               "Everything's hard till you
                     know how to do it."