[ExI] a doubt concerning the h+ future

neville late neville_06 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 04:02:45 UTC 2007

Yes come to think of it, it would make better sense to breed torture victims than reanimate them from suspension; then again anything is possible in an infinite number of multiverses.
  i used cryonics as a reference because i'm an older person and expect to be suspended in a decade or two, so being tortured in this lifetime subjectively appears even more unlikely than being tortured in a current or future multiverse.

Joseph Bloch <joseph at josephbloch.com> wrote:
      Why would your hypothetical future beings reanimate human beings for such a purpose? Surely it would be easier to simply breed them.

  I don't see how your concern applies to cryonics in particular. If you think it's at all likely (and I do not), surely it would apply to already-living people before those in need of revivification, purely from the standpoint of efficiency.

  Joseph
  http://www.josephbloch.com