[ExI] Looking for transhuman art

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:50:24 UTC 2007

Some of the people at the link below may have prints or originals on
their personal websites in your price range:

http://www.hplusart.org/creatives.htm

Also, if you do the cannibalize-the-book-route, which is a very good
idea given some of the interesting H+ art books out there, you don't
even need expensive framing.  If all the pieces are the same
size/format, simple, matching standard frames, in multiples, hung like
a grid, will do the trick nicely and create a great looking wall where
the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

PJ