[ExI] a symbiotic closed-loop dyad

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 05:32:19 UTC 2007

At 09:06 PM 6/4/2007 -0700, PJ wrote:
>On 6/4/07, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

Nope, not me, guv, I was just fwding a notification from elsewhere,
on the chance that locals might be able to get to it.

> > >ALEXANDER AND JUDY SINGER, Independent Film Makers (Field/Subfield:
> > >Cognition/Science Education) will be presenting a
> > >Marschak Colloquium
>
>"Symbiotic closed loop dyad": Were you refering to neural function or
>the couple, or both?

I found that "symbiotic closed-loop dyad" phrase rather preposterous,
actually; just mildly taking the piss. :)

I'm sure Lee would retort that it's exactly how I usually klutz up
the langwitch, though.

Damien Broderick