[ExI] extra Roman dimensions

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Jun 9 06:40:32 UTC 2007

Spike:
>what if an Italian stronghold is under
>duress and they hung the flag upside down?

Upside down would be the same, but even if the Italian flag carried a
different pattern, no one would notice that the flag looked different
because no one pays attention to Italian flags here. (Italy is not
a nationalistic country.) To be honest, I don't think I've seen ever
a Roma flag either (and no, I don't follow soccer); that would be more
appropriate in this case.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA