[ExI] extra Roman dimensions

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:10:24 UTC 2007

Serafino, if Cossiga is the smartest Italian politician, then I think
you guys should run away from Italy now.
Of the 4 flags you mention, the only one I can feel some affinity for
is the Sardinian, even if I have been to Sardinia just once  - it is
the regional flag of honest folks who mind their own business instead
of telling others what to do and think.
G.