[ExI] This would almost qualify as hilarious ... if only it weren't true

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Tue Jun 12 06:09:36 UTC 2007

From: Natasha Vita-More
To: ExI chat list
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:48 PM

> I'm with the Gay leaders in California - its offensive and laughable at the same time!

Yes.  Actually, when I first read about this I kept thinking, "Wait, there's got to be a disclaimer here somewhere.  This has to be a satire."

You know, as in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nude_Bomb

I'm all for "make love, not war" - but the gay bomb doesn't seem to be any kind of an answer.  And, besides - with the bigotry gays have had to endure in the military - wasn't this idea one of, oh, I don't know ... unmitigated hypocrisy?

Olga