[ExI] Foreign Affairs

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Tue Jun 12 06:29:57 UTC 2007

From: "Anna Taylor" <femmechakra at yahoo.ca>
To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:41 PM

> Olga, have you visited other countries?  I apologize,
> I can't seem to recall you mentionning it.  I haven't
> been around that long:)

I've lived in China, and Rio de Janeiro - and have traveled in South Africa
and Europe.  Have also lived in Northern California, Southern California,
the Midwest, New England ... and am presently ensconsed in the Northwest.

> I haven't had the opportunity to visit other
> countries, I'm curious to what your take is on foreign
> affairs?

I'm very happily married now, but when I was footloose ... hmmm, yes - there
were a few foreign affairs.

Olga