[ExI] This would almost qualify as hilarious ... if only it weren't true

Elaa Mohamad emohamad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:53:45 UTC 2007

Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> fire). But as J. Andrew hinted, there's reason to think that the
> pharmacology of [something along these lines of rabid, indiscriminate
> sexual arousal] is far from impossible.

But I wonder how they were planning to construct a chemical weapon
that would cause "indiscriminate" sexual arousal. Let's suppose they
can cause arousal by modifying hormone levels and pheromones, but
wouldn't succeeding in the second part ("indiscriminate") require
playing with a person's psyche rather than levels of chemicals in the
body?

Eli