[ExI] Next moment, everything around you will probably change

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 01:21:10 UTC 2007

On 16/06/07, kevin at kevinfreels.com <kevin at kevinfreels.com> wrote:

I don't think a universe would exist that contained a version of you along
> with three legged dogs as we share common ancestry and we have four limbs.
> The probability of such a thing is about equal to the probability that a
> tennis ball thrown by a child will pass through a 3 foot thick concrete
> wall. Although such anamolous universes have probabilities greater than
> zero, I would still consider them irrelevant.

Sure, such universes will be many orders of magnitude less common than
universes with four legged dogs, but they will be many orders of magnitude
more common than universes in which the leggedness of dogs suddenly changes.

--
Stathis Papaioannou