[ExI] Next moment, everything around you will probably change

gts gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 13:19:28 UTC 2007

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:05:53 -0400, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:

> What, the scenario that Jef and Stathis and A B and I were
> talking about is absurd?

It's your apparent interpretation of the scenario that I find absurd. I
agree with those who say identity is about agency. I think a judge would
agree also.

> I say it's suicide!!    :-)

The defendant's suicide defense is absurd, your honor! According to
witnesses, the two independent agents were arguing, when suddenly the
accused pulled out a knife and repeatedly stabbed the victim in the
throat, killing him. The victim's death was not voluntary, thus it cannot
be ruled a suicide. It was murder, your honor, plain and simple!

> Funny Mark Twain dialog.

I was hoping Twain's humor might help you see the absurdity of your
position. :)

-gts