[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 19:17:27 UTC 2007

Boy, things have been tense around here lately. We
should be entitled to a little fun once in a while,
right? I thought it would be fun to make a list of our
favorite semi-transhumanist movies. This written
medium can sometimes be somewhat dry, and difficult to
express and share positive emotions with each other.
It may sound cheesy, but perhaps by sharing our
favorite movies, we could more easily recognize some
of the more fundamental feelings and aspirations
between us. [Maybe we could also suggest favorite
music pieces, but I'll let that begin on someone
else's initiative.]

For my contribution, I recommend:

 * Original Director's Cut of "Bladerunner".

You must see the original Director's Cut or you
haven't seen the movie... sorry :-) Sure, it's a
dark-future themed movie, and it is slightly cheesy in
a few spots, but it does have some truly moving and
profound moments, in my opinion. I fully recommend it,
overall.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Herrlich