[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 02:53:37 UTC 2007

Favorite H+ movies.  If defined loosely, I would nominate S1m0ne.  This was
unique in several ways: the only H+ comedy that I know of, the only time Al
Pacino played a comedy role (and he was hilarious as a desperate movie
director).  The sight gags, such as the geek super-programmer with an 80s
vintage removable hard disk in a setting that was supposed to be about 2006
to 2008-ish, Pacino's attempts to destroy the image of S1m0ne that
backfired, etc.  Hilarious stuff.

Last time I mentioned this here, someone posted back that they saw it and
didn't get it.

http://www.s1m0ne.com/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258153/fullcredits#cast