[ExI] Pure Philosophy Dispute: Are Categories Objective?

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Jun 23 05:56:20 UTC 2007

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net :
>Arguing with you, Lee, has always perplexed me in a way that I've
>experienced only with you and my ex-wife.  I dealt with her because of
>our shared interest in the kids,  I find myself dealing with you
>because of a shared interest in the community and topics of the
>extropy list.  In both cases, perplexing in the way you break the
>rules of logical discourse while pleading ignorance or injury.

Lee Corbin was in my .alwaysblock file from September 2002 until
sometime in 2006 because of his maddening way of never taking my words
at face value. I found him writing many interpretations of words that I
never said, and I was often pidgeon-holed  into nonsense categories and
eventually I found it too exhausting to give any more of my time and
typing hands to explain or defend myself. Any response I have to Lee
here now is made very carefully.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson