[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 13:38:25 UTC 2007

Stathis wrote:

"What about the movie "A.I."?"

I hadn't forgotten about that one. But I couldn't in
good conscience recommend it to anyone. ;) I can't pin
down exactly why I dislike it so much; I think it's
multiple factors. Although I suppose it's conceivable
that someone else might enjoy it. ;) Should we take
take this as a recommendation from you, Stathis? :)

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Herrlich