[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:39:45 UTC 2007

On 6/25/07, A B <austriaaugust at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The "worst"? C'mon. Surely you believe it's better
> than that Spielberg monstrosity? ;)

Well okay yes that I am prepared to believe, though I can't confirm it
first-hand; I skipped the Spielberg monstrosity after hearing a report from
someone who watched it.

> "I mean, Logan's Run at least was funny -
> > inadvertently, but funny."
>
> Haven't had the pleasure yet. Do you recommend it?

Over a few beers when you're in the mood for a classic "so bad it's funny"
B-movie, sure.

> "But I, Robot managed that perfect level of badness
> > that has no redeeming
> > features whatsoever."
>
> I think it's worth at least a single viewing. Saying
> it's the best AI movie in a decade, isn't saying it's
> a great movie. :-)

Well true, but it isn't saying it's worth a single viewing either :)