[ExI] Minds, Personalities, and Love

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:37:53 UTC 2007

On 6/27/07, Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> wrote:
> No, determinism does not imply predictability of state within a system
> of this complexity, and that wasn't my objective.
>
> Thanks for playing!

That's a bit more compressed than I am able to interpret clearly - is
that a brusque brush off because my comment was not on-topic enough to
warrant more than your response, or are you choosing to simply focus
your attention elsewhere?

... 'cuz if you were interested in a conversation with only one other
participant, why send emails through the list distribution?