[ExI] Psi quantum observation experiment

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:50:28 UTC 2007

On 6/29/07, John K Clark <jonkc at att.net> wrote:
> Because I'm not at all convinced that the ASCII sequence this Radin person
> is so proud to have produced is anything I should interested in. One truck
> driver I've never heard of is approved by another truck driver I've never
> heard of and the results are printed on Truck Drivers Digest, a journal that
> I've also never heard of. And I'm supposed to be interested in all that?
>
> Sorry, as hard as I try I just can't manage to get excited by this stuff.

On the contrary, you seem compelled to comment on this topic every
time it comes up.  To use your analogy; it appears that although you
are not a truck driver, do not know any truck drivers and have little
interest in truck driver related issues, but you are adamantly opposed
to truck drivers' discussion where you might access it.

I doubt that you care, but this attitude makes you look closeminded
and cranky:  "Hey you damn psi-experiment kids, get off my concrete
science lawn!"