[ExI] EvMick (was Psi quantum observation experiment)

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 00:35:59 UTC 2007

> EvMick is posting a lot on his blog (with photos) at
> <http://mickeysheavyhaul.blogspot.com/>

Thanks Bill.  I looked all over his blog trying to find a contact, no luck.
Looks like he is doing well these days.  What's it been 6 years?  Is anyone
here registered to leave comments on EvMick's blog?

Another missing in action is Lee Daniel Crocker, altho I hear he is still in
the neighborhood somewhere.

spike