[extropy-chat] Three questions about the vision re:Mission of ExI

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 17:30:43 UTC 2007

"The Mission of ExI in its transformational change is to serve its
members by developing a core group to encourage and support the
furtherance of the Proactionary Principle.

Vision: Our core group uses the most advanced decision-making and
forecasting methods to promote critical and creative thinking about
emerging technologies. We advise the public and private sectors on
policies and initiatives to better manage risks and maximize benefits
and opportunities arising from emerging technologies. Our passion is
helping others to improve decision-making about these technologies,
especially those presenting challenges without precedent—sometimes even
affecting the human condition itself.

Hi, who comprised this so called core group, are they politically
motivated group?

Are they leaning towards a bipartisian or no particular party on issues
about the war in Iraq?

How do you improve decision making by this present administration or
the governing party in war-torn nations?

Need specific details on how this vision can be implemented without the
use of force.

Terry