[extropy-chat] Boks On-line, was Re: Drexler laying down a hand...

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:54:08 UTC 2007

12:45 Saturday, 3 March 2007

Drexler's book also sits at the top of WOWIO's download list, beating
out Sun Tzu, Hawking, Hayek, Wells, and Pickover.

> their heads with NM VI.  And if I unfortunately I can only get an electronic
> copy of EOC2.0. well the laptop with its downloaded contents will do as a
> good substitute for a printed copy.

As an aside, what do people have against reading from a screen? Old
habits take effort to break, screens have higher power consumption and
lower resolution, etc. I understand all that. Do people really print
out hard copies from electronic source?

And just in case you missed it, you can read Wolfram's "A New Kind Of
Science" on-line.

http://www.wolframscience.com/nksonline/toc.html

(tagged in my del.icio.us bookmarks 23 Jun 05)

What other books worth reading exist on-line? Speak up! Contribute to
the thread, and I'll bookmark and tag them all.

--
Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com