[extropy-chat] Drexler laying down a hand...

Eric Messick exi at syzygy.com
Sun Mar 4 17:20:55 UTC 2007

>I need to order several million tons of nanotube cable.  When can I get
>delivery?
>
>Keith Henson

I'm sorry, that product is on back order at the moment.  We'll let you
know when we receive sufficient stock from our supplier to fill your
order.  Remember, we appreciate your business.

:-)

-eric

BTW, exi at syzygy.com is set to bounce messages, because someone on this
list is harvesting email addresses.  I don't post much, but whenever I
last did I started receiving lots of spam to this address, which is
only subscribed to this list.  I'm subscribed at another (unique)
address as well.