[extropy-chat] Precognition on TV tonight in SF Bay Area

pjmanney pj at pj-manney.com
Thu Mar 8 21:20:20 UTC 2007

>Damien Broderick wrote:
>Edwin C. May, Ph.D., formerly of the classified STAR GATE project and
>now running the Laboratories for Fundamental Research (www.LFR.ORG),
>tells me that in the SF Bay Area, A&E have scheduled a program
>tonight on psi precognition in which Joe McMoneagle and May
>participated. March 8 at 10:pm. I've been impressed by detailed
>accounts of McMoneagle's remote viewing exploits. Perhaps anyone
>living there whose curiosity is piqued might watch and report back...?

A&E is a national cable network and is usually part of a basic cable/satellite package.  It's playing nationwide tonight, as well as tomorrow night.

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, March 08 @ 10pm/9C
Friday, March 09 @ 2am/1C

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=213144&airingid=213778