[extropy-chat] Precognition on TV.

Sondre Bjellås sondre.bjellas at intellifield.no
Sat Mar 17 23:48:20 UTC 2007

I found it amusing to see Deborah Borgen featured on the five.tv britain's psychic challenge. She is Norwegian and supposedly one of Europe's top psychic experts (according to the five.tv site).

I have seen some of the TV episodes of Sensing Murder, featuring her and other psychics. The main thing I've learned from the show, they have not yet to my knowledge, helped solve any of the cases they have worked on. If they had, it would have been all over the news + they would have made some follow-up show on those cases where they had helped. I've never seen that, and I doubt we'll see something anytime soon.

20 years ago, she "hit the wall" and was close to ending her life. Today she is the only coach in the psychic realm in Norway. And I'm sure she helps a lot of people, she has to be a good coach and there are a lot of people that need an updated outlook on their life, their future and getting more clearly defined goals. But I doubt in the benefits of having psychics at the basis for this process.

We should get a lot more coaching in the field of transhumanism, get more and more people involved in the process of continuing self-improvement and working for an improved local and global environment.

/Sondre