[extropy-chat] SpaceX launch attempt later today

Brian Atkins brian at posthuman.com
Wed Mar 21 01:42:31 UTC 2007

Got off the ground on the 2nd try today, and made it at least into space. They
cut the video feed on the 2nd stage after three minutes when it looked like it
might be going into some kind of feedback wobble, so not clear yet if this was a
total or just partial success. Either way, good job SpaceX I think. I hope they
release additional video and details later.

--
Brian Atkins
http://www.singinst.org/