[extropy-chat] Back to putting it to rest

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Tue May 1 01:31:17 UTC 2007

Well, Anna, you're hardly going to be able to stop people
from little one-liners like this.  His venom is directed toward
someone of his own ilk, not towards religion per se.

In other words, some people here really do not respect
religions at all, and that is going to come out from time to
time.

Lee