[ExI] Bandwidth of Information Gleaning

pjmanney pj at pj-manney.com
Fri May 4 21:30:18 UTC 2007

Why do Lee and company think that multimedia presentations were made for the likes of them and then rain on others' parades when they don't respond to them?

Why do people well versed in neurology and psychology not understand people learn through different perceptions?  Not all people learn best through text.

Why can't you get that it IS, in part, generational.  Old language = words.  New language = moving pictures.  But it is also a function of education level.  If you are someone who excelled at tertiary education, the odds are you can cope with text.  If you didn't, my guess is philosophy wasn't your best subject.

Get a grip, people.  The rest of the world isn't like you.

[And Bill, I listen to Eminem... On an iPod!  Bwahahahaha! <twirling non-existant moustache>]

PJ