[ExI] The void left by deleting religion

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:28:57 UTC 2007

Hi Torstein,

Too bad I had initially missed this thread. Yours is a very
interesting project, and I agree with your text quoted below.

Memetically engineering an alternative to religion was one of the
themes of the seminar on Transhumanism and Religion in Second Life a
few days ago:

http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/seminar_on_h_and_religion_in_sl/

See also:

http://qyxxql-merlin.livejournal.com/2776.html

and a couple of parallel threads on wta-talk. I plan to give a much
expanded version of my talk at TransVision07.

So - how do you plan to proceed with your project, and how can we help?

G.