[ExI] [ACT] cold fusion

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 04:04:26 UTC 2007

According to the abstract of:

Further evidence of nuclear reactions in the Pd/D lattice: emission of
charged particles

http://www.springerlink.com/content/75p4572645025112/

"A model based upon electron capture is proposed to explain the
reaction products observed in the Pd/D-D2O system."

 I don't think this is the same as deuteron to deuteron fusion.

--
Best, Jeff Davis

               "Everything's hard till you
                     know how to do it."