[ExI] Psychology Today Article: "The Boy Who Wants to LiveForever..."

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed May 9 14:20:04 UTC 2007

> > "The Boy Who Wants to Live Forever... and Other Champions of the Lost
> Cause"
> > By:Kathleen McGowan
> >
> > Page 5 of 5
> > http://psychologytoday.com/articles/index.php?term=pto-20070227-
000001&page=5

> I am strapping!  Also I'm a boy even though I'm 23!  Yay!
>
> --
> Michael Anissimov

Strapping Michael?  Having a sturdy muscular physique; robust?  I will give
you robust pal, perhaps even sturdy, but you are nearly as slender as I.  We
are not exactly California governor material here.  {8^D  I need to find
this McGowan; if she thinks you are strapping, then she might describe my
boney frame as "practically normal."  {8^D