[ExI] I'll Drink to That!

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Fri May 11 10:46:44 UTC 2007

> http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55627
>
> ... but then, I live just 3 blocks from the Gates of Hell (the first
> Starbucks store that opened in 1971, and which is still more or less in its
> original incarnation).

Good grief.  People get upset by the strangest things. I mean, how seriously do you
have to take some stranger's comment printed on your coffee cup? Do they think it's
some kind of omen or pronouncement or great truth? It's just paper trash.

Or maybe it's just the internet has given upset people a wider audience so they go
for it.

Regards,
MB - who has never set foot inside a Starbucks store and doesn't know where one is
locally.