[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat May 12 21:08:52 UTC 2007

Spike affirms

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Anne Corwin
>
>>Um, is this supposed to be some kind of joke?
>
> Yes.
>
>>I don't think I want to live in a future where grandiose sociopathy is the
> norm...
>
> Me neither.

It's a bit paradoxical (at least I can't spot the pattern).

On the one hand, humor usually *requires* some little kernel of truth,
n'est pas?

Yet this particularly stupid piece doesn't at all qualify as humor because
it does sprinkle here and there a few quite serious positions that many
Extropians do endorse.  In all likelihood, it's just an anti-Extropian hit piece.

Lee