[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

Andres Colon andres at neuralgrid.net
Sun May 13 02:38:39 UTC 2007

> It's our future they are micromanaging to death with their
overcautiousness

We've achieved this level of order and we can all help make it better. If
the laws aren't leading to the future you want, then be proactive in a
civilized way, speak to congress and do more.

> Screw the sheep. Chances are you're smarter than everyone else already.
Just because a person has opened their eyes to their own transhuman future
does not mean they're above anybody else. An immortal being has no more
value than a fly from a universal perspective. Both can evolve. Both have
potential. Neither should be erradicated by another for thinking it is
inferior.

> Occupying powers generally need to be fed bullets until they leave. Burn
flags. Bomb monuments. Assassinate.
Wrong. Remember Ghandi? The world has evolved. Get some Morals. Keep up with
the pace.

> If you want change, make it happen. Go nasty, go early and go often. Punch
'em square in the face, dare them to retaliate.
Senseless violence.

> Outgunned? throw the first punch, below the belt, while their back is
turned. Dominate the weak. Take what you want. Expand voraciously. Eat your
young.

De-evolution of consciousness. You will regret this.

We should not only seek to become better life-forms, we should seek to
become better persons as well, we do not want to remain as savage and as
irrational as we are. We must progress.

I do not agree with this manifesto.