[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

kevin.osborne kevin.osborne at gmail.com
Sun May 13 11:35:03 UTC 2007

On 5/13/07, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> >Um, is this supposed to be some kind of joke?
> Yes.
It definitely -is- some kind of joke. Which kind and on who can be
left as an exercise for the reader. Any tract which refers to people
as 'sheep' has to be held as suspect I would have thought - this isn't
a tween forum thread for chrissakes.

On 5/13/07, Andres Colon <andres at neuralgrid.net> wrote:
> > It's our future they are micromanaging to death with their
> overcautiousness
> We've achieved this level of order and we can all help make it better. If
> the laws aren't leading to the future you want, then be proactive in a
> civilized way, speak to congress and do more.
Well, no. Fuck you and your 'congress'. You are talking about a nation
state I do not reside in, am not a member of and whose authority over
my life I repudiate. And yet your government has a huge impact upon
global policy and development. It has enjoyed unrivalled potential and
resources, and yet has achieved only a moribund mediocrity, paralysed
and incapable of change. To have the ability and awareness, and yet to
still not act, is unforgivable.  If you continue to squat there,
felching in your own fascist zealotry and hubris, then sooner or later
your resources will be wrested from you by those who possess the
opportunity.

> > Occupying powers generally need to be fed bullets until they leave. Burn
> flags. Bomb monuments. Assassinate.
> Wrong. Remember Ghandi? The world has evolved. Get some Morals. Keep up with
> the pace.
Gandhi -resisted-. He had a revolutionary position and a mandate. He
had convictions that the countervailing order was inherently flawed.
He -acted- on those convictions. Spewing hot air alone has never been
and never will be enough. I'm ready to -set- the pace, not just keep
up with it  - are you?

On 5/13/07, Technotranscendence <neptune at superlink.net> wrote:
> It's not the norm today.  It's just influential -- and pretty much has been
> for centuries.  There never seems to be a shortage of people who want to
> violenty remake the world into a better place -- no matter how much blood
> must be spilled to do so.
Sooner or later, the mob is going to wake up to what the hell it is
that H+ really means to them You really think they're going to like it
it one goddamn bit?

Set your stopwatch know for the countdown to the first transhumanist
to die for their beliefs. To be -killed- for their beliefs. Not
actions. Just beliefs.

Which fucking world do some of you airheads live in? Are you all on
valium of something?

506 murders per day
833 rapes per day
150 million girls and 73 million boys under 18 experienced forced
sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual violence during 2002.

Thats -your- fucking world you pricks. You stand by and blather and
posture while the world burns. We sit here in our little pockets of
ignorance and prattle like we know something, like we can say
-anything- about what this -world- is really like. Go to a local open
space early one fine day and imagine 506 people being led in and then
and shot, beaten and stabbed to death. Watch their corpses pile up and
their blood seep. Then see 833 women filed in and raped singularly and
in packs, one after another. In the background feel free to envisage
the shadows of the vast majority of rapes which go unreported. And
then single file you can try and watch 654,494,382 -children- get
-fucked- by fellow upstanding citizens like to they do every single
goddamn day of the year. Sounds like a long day to me. Better pack
lunch.

Sources: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur-crime-murders
(collates CIA World Factbook figures) and
http://www.violencestudy.org/IMG/pdf/English.pdf (UN).