[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

Josh Cowan jcowan5 at sympatico.ca
Sun May 13 14:52:06 UTC 2007

FWIW, I repudiate this manifesto. For those interested in reading one
brain builder's opinion on the likelihood that this issue becomes
Humanity's next defining war, check out:  Hugo De Garis's "The Artilect
War"
http://www.amazon.com/Artilect-War-Controversy-Concerning-Intelligent/
dp/0882801538/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-5662240-2912612?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179067783&sr=8-1

Josh Cowan