[ExI] Important question - need your advice

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Mon May 14 05:28:32 UTC 2007

My husband and I are a DBA  (doing business as) joint sole proprietor company (not cooperation) registered with the state of WA (state business license). It is indeed that the approach of my project is a common meme to those who I would (if I can) ask for financial support, they might see it as in their best interest to support my project. My project will be supporting many topics that are mutual to the potential individuals and groups. So instead of pay back it would be that they would (I am hope) be willing to support my project and it's final output because it might bring attention to their own work. So you think this would all be okay? Wish I could find documentation on this...
Sorry about being vague, it's only due to the stage I am in, but the project is in more clear terms. And I would of course would be able to explain this in great detail and why it would be of significance to those that I approach.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."